Thursday, February 16, 2006

Death Comes on February 16

This was a fun show. And inevitably, the computer didn't record it, so I can't podcast it.

Ah well. Next week.
  • Gym Class Heroes "Make Out Club"
  • Kitty In The Tree "C'mon"
  • Josie and the Pussycats "Come On"
  • Boom Bip "The Unthinkable (Venetian Snares Remix)"
  • Daisy Spot "Cats and Doggies"
  • Asylum Street Spankers "Paul Revere" (yes, a swing Beastie Boys cover)
  • Blackalicious and Jurassic 5 "4,000 Miles"
  • Prozzak "Tricky"
  • The Go! Team "Friendship Update"
  • Jack's Mannequin "La La Lie"
  • Ben Gibbard "Farmer Chords"
  • Pseudosix "Run Rebel"
  • Rebecca Pearsey "Hook, Line and Sinker"
  • Ellen Cherry "1933: To California"
  • The Magnetic Fields "No One Will Ever Love You"
  • General Electriks "Terms and Conditions Apply"
  • Yacht "I Love A Computer"
  • The Foibles "I Will Carry The Icepick"
  • Jeffrey Lewis "New Old Friends"
  • Marisa Anderson "Top Shelf"
  • Willis Fireball and Caressa "Naked Miles"
  • The Stereo "There Goes My Mouth Again"
  • Castroglide "Bionic Commando Theme Remix"
  • jimmy eat world "Spangle"
  • Mos Def, Diverse and Prefuse 73 "Wylin' Out (RJD2 Remix)"
  • Secret Mommy "Dojo"
  • Saint Ettiene "Hug My Soul"
  • Erlend Oye "The Talk"
  • Totally Michael "The Balloon Song"
  • Irving "I Can't Fall In Love"
  • Jason Forrest "Spectacle to Refute All Judgment"
  • The New Amsterdams "Are You True"
  • Brand New "I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light"
  • Atom and His Package "Seed Song"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brandon! I found you! & have loved your show for sooooolong, you have replaced spiderboi in my heart. I got an ipod today and in your honor am going to figure out podcasting!
xo
Kellie H.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 3:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home