Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Deathtrap, September 29

  • Inspection 12 "Hear Anything?"
  • Say Anything "Admit It"
  • Ozma "Immigration Song"
  • Showoff "Falling Star"
  • The B-Sides "Self-Deprecation"
  • Blackalicious "Rhythm Sticks"
  • Souls of Mischief "'93 Til Infinity"
  • Jonny 5 + Yak "S.P.A.R."
  • Plastilina Mosh "Ode to Mauricio Garces"
  • Boom Bip "Mannequin Hand Trapdoor I Remember"
  • Cloud Cult "What Comes At The End"
  • Jim's Big Ego "Music of You"
  • Palomino "A Night In Mexico"
  • The Roman Candles "Rollerblader Queen"
  • Death Cab For Cutie "Soul Meets Body" (for Karen)
  • Burning Airlines "The Deluxe War Baby"
  • Zox "Anything But Fine"
  • Say Hi To Your Mom "Let's Talk About Spaceships"
  • Architecture in Helsinki "Maybe You Can Owe Me"
  • The Honorary Title "Frame By Frame"
  • The Format "Tie The Rope"
  • Soul Position "Candyland Pt. 1"
  • Decimo "Murder My Sweet" (also for Karen)
  • The Underground Orchestra "Raincatcher"
  • Totally Michael "The Animal Song"
  • The Aquabats 'Meltdown"
  • The Blow "Hey Boy"
  • Billy Bragg "Waiting for the Great Leap Forward"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard the group Decimo a few times, but have never been able to find a CD. I think both "Murder My Sweet" and "Peeping Tom" are worth having in my music collection. If you could post any info to help me find their album, I would be most appreciative

Saturday, November 05, 2005 10:31:00 PM  
Blogger DJ Ten Ninjas said...

Decimo is one guy from Kodiak, Alaska. He used to have a website; I'll get the address for you from the liner notes.

"Murder My Sweet" is indeed a great song.

Saturday, November 05, 2005 11:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home