Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Deathtrap, November 10th: "The Me You Used to Kiss Thrashes Like a Cat in a Sack, Somewhere in the Back of My Head"

Go to this show's iMix on the iTunes Music Store to sample or buy these songs.
  • Da Vinci's Notebook "Title of the Song"
  • Alkaline Trio "Stupid Kid"
  • Mike Doughty from Soul Coughing "Where Have You Gone?"
  • Get Well Soon "Everything I Hate"
  • Iridescent "It's Obvious"
  • The Postal Service "Be Still My Heart"
  • Guster "So Long"
  • Jack's Mannequin "Into the Airwaves"
  • djpretzel "Actraiser (LORD PROTEKTOR Remix)" (one of the most badass SNES remixes in the history of the world)
  • Mirah "Words Cannot Describe"
  • The Noisettes "Monte Christo"
  • The Dresden Dolls "The Jeep Song"
  • Sekou tha Misfit "A Love Poem I Call Hate"
  • Jonny 5 "101101010010100"
  • The Animators "Better Not Say"
  • Say Anything "I Want To Know Your Plans"
  • The Most Serene Republic "Content Was Always My Favorite Colour"
  • The Blow "How Naked Are We Gonna Get?"
  • Regina Spektor "A Cannon (demo)"
  • Jamie Cullum "Blame it on my Youth" (request)
  • Tom Waits and Bette Midler "I Never Talk to Strangers"
  • The Microphones "Great Ghosts"
  • Pedro the Lion "Big Trucks"
  • The Honorary Title "Cats in Heat"
  • Lindsey Pool "Angel Pumping Gas"
  • Brand New "70 Times 7"
  • Pain "Antidote"
  • MC Chris "Fette's Vette (Baddd Spellah Remix)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home