Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Deathtrap, October 20th

Tracks in bold are Deathtrap debuts! (Which usually means: It's the new album! Yay!!)
  • The Weakerthans "Our Retired Explorer (Dines With Michael Foucault In Paris, 1961)"
  • Reel Big Fish "Irish Drinking Song"
  • Great Big Sea "Mari-Mac"
  • jimmy eat world "H Model"
  • Alkaline Trio "Stupid Kid"
  • Gravenhurst "The Ice Tree"
  • The Honorary Title "Cats In Heat"
  • The Pasties "This Dance"
  • The Bloodhound Gang "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo"
  • The Red Elvises "Harriet"
  • Kitty In The Tree "C'mon"
  • Fountains of Wayne "I'll Do The Driving" (featuring the line, "She has a soft spot, for cops who are robots." Which is why I played it.)
  • The Specials "Goodbye Girl"
  • Sarge "Beguiling"
  • Northern State "Ignite"
  • Soul Position "Candyland Pt. 1"
  • The Moldy Peaches "Nothing Came Out"
  • Ugly Duckling "Journey to Anywhere" (three songs in a row about '80s cartoons! Woot!)
  • Tom Waits "Everything Goes To Hell"
  • The Stills "Retour a Vega"
  • The Impossibles "Oh Angelina"
  • The Roman Candles "Angelina" (I had to!)
  • The Dead Milkmen "I Dream of Jesus"
  • Jim's Big Ego "She's Dead"
  • The Aquabats! "Chemical Bomb"
  • Brinton Jones (from Palomino) "Your Love = Math"
  • Petracovich "Footsteps"
  • Max Tundra "Lights"
  • "Definition of Uncool"
  • Royksopp "Only This Moment"
  • Metric "Empty"
  • Broken Social Scene "7/4 (Shoreline)"
  • The Real Tuesday Weld "Bruises" (a song whose lyrics are "The money you gave me, never saved me, or even changed me. But the bruises you gave me... they made me." That's all.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home